A few months ago it was requested I do a monthly ipsy video on my YouTube channel. I had a good go with it until this month. Unfortunately ipsy sent my bag super late this month, shame shame...just kidding shiz happens and they were super quick on getting back to me when I emailed them wondering where my monthly goodies were.
SO! Because it was sent late and I wanted to test out the products before sharing my opinions I figured I would embrace the change of my bag getting here late and change it up with a blog post rather then a video.
If you want to see what other goodies i've received each month I have created an ipsy playlist you can check out HERE!
Lets get started.
This months theme is FLORAL FANTASY which I am all about. The bag is cute for summer & its well made which is always a plus! Now to the actual goodies...
1. Pur-Lisse cleanser & makeup remover: I am officially a fan of this brand, one month ipsy sent a sunscreen from this same company and I loved it! They have some fun ingredients which I totally dig, for example...blue lotus, white tea, & soy proteins. I am always skeptical of a cleanser that claims to also remove makeup but this one is great! This would be a great product for your summer vacations because its a two in one which makes packing easier.
2. Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush (C224): I have never used a concealer brush, so this I am super excited about. The brush is perfect for the under eyes and I loved the way my concealer looked after using it. Definitely makes a difference! I also love getting tools from ipsy as it changes it up and adds some essentials to your makeup collection. Good tools make all the difference! After using this I would recommend a concealer brush to everyone & anyone who want to take their concealer game to the next level!
3. NYX butter lipstick: This is one of my all time favorite ipsy products i've ever received. First off, I LOVE NYX. Second their butter glosses are some of my all time favorite lip glosses, and third they are so inexpensive which makes me, my wallet, and my hubby happy. This lipstick is awesome, its super long lasting and moisturizing. The color is gorgeous and it stays on even when doing things like eating/drinking. YAY! I want to get a few more in different colors so I have a kick ass lipstick collection. These are seriously amazing.
4. VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter: I wish this was a little bigger since its a face highlighter but it also makes a great eyeshadow which in that case it would be considered full size! I compare this highlighter to the "tarte park ave. princess" contour pallet. Its basically a cooler (color wise) version of the highlighter in that pallet. Pigment is great, its got such a pretty shimmer to it, and a baby touch of pink perfect for those cheekbones.
5. St. Ives apricot scrub: I love anything apricot/peachy smelling so this ones right up my ally smell wise. I haven't used this one yet so I cant really share my overall opinion other then it smells good and the bottle says its 100% natural which I dig.
Overall this month was pretty great. I am always shocked that its only $10 and I got 5 different goodies that are not only great but definitely equal out to be more then $10.
If you dig makeup and want to join the ipsy family check it out HERE!
As always much love to all of you babes!