First up is Lisa!
Lisa runs a very active lifestyle blog named after her two very cute kids Adie and Aden. Check out her blog > HERE < for the sweetest blog posts that really give readers an inside look at her personal life. Her bubbly bright personality is contagious and her Q&A is one of my favorites. Just like her blog, its simple, straight to the point, honest and real. I really enjoyed reading her answers and I hope you will too!
Check out her answers below!
1. What is the status of your current relationship?
2. How long have you been together?
Been together 8 years and married for 5
3. How did you meet?
4. Do you feel the same way you felt for your partner at the beginning of the relationship? If not, whats changed?
I feel the same way as in I love his guts but what's changed is both of us. Marriage is work and if you don't work at it every day it will become something you used to know.
5. Define commitment:
Commitment to me is choosing your spouse/companion, every single day. Throughout the entire roller-coaster ride!
6. What makes your relationship unique?
There is only one me and one Eric and together we are perfect!
7. What has been the most difficult challenge in the relationship?
There are challenges every day, you have to choose which ones make or brake you! I've had big ones and little ones, and the one thing that I learn is you have a stronger relationship because of them.
8. What is the most rewarding aspect of the relationship?
Experiencing life with your Best Friend and cute babies! :)
9. Define unconditional love:
Putting up with my Dr. Pepper addiction (it's bad) ... really though, loving someone with all of their faults and mistakes (past, present and future) and looking at them the same way you always have!
10. How important to you, is honesty and trust in relationships? Share your reason for your answer.
Probably the most important part of any relationship. You cannot build a future without trust and if you're not honest than you can't be trusted.
11. How important to you, is communication in relationships? Share your reason for your answer.
This is HUGE! So important to communicate otherwise things bottle up and tend to lead in the wrong direction creating resentment/anger towards the other.
12. How do you think fear effects relationships?
Fear holds you back and your relationship should always be moving forward!
13. What is your greatest fear about your relationship or relationships going forward?
My fear would be that my Husband doesn't truly know how much I love his guts!
14. What have you sacrificed in your relationship?
A lot but what stands out most is pride which can get in the way of way too much.
15. What do you think of gender stereotypes?
It shouldn't exist
16. How have you personally grown/what have you learned from the relationship?
I have grown to let the little stuff stay little and always remember why I chose him! You learn every day, it's always changing.
17. Any regrets?
Not truly speaking my mind (in a good way), goes back to fear. A good reminder to just be yourself, your true self!
18. Greatest advice someone ever gave you about relationships?
Communication!!! I also think to not tell everyone about ALL of your fights, disagreements, things that upset you yesterday, etc. because you'll forgive and forget but they wont!
19. What do you think of the saying "you cant learn to love anyone else, unless you love yourself"
This could not be any more true! If you are not happy with yourself how can you be happy with anyone else!
20. What do you love most about yourself?
My personality!!! Everything else can be changed or fixed or whatever.
21. What are your hopes going forward and what do you most look forward to?
My hopes would be ADVENTURE! I look forward to laughter and true happiness with my three favorites!
Stay tuned for tomorrows post!